Freight within Australia
- All online orders are dispatched from our sunny Gold Coast warehouse.
- Generally smaller items are sent with Australia Post and larger items with Direct Freight Express.
- Someone must be at the delivery address to sign for your delivery. This may be a residential or work address.
- For post items, a card will be left if nobody is home and the goods returned to the post office for you to collect.
- For courier deliveries an (ATL) Authority to Leave may be given to leave goods at unattended premises although Firm.n.Fold accepts no responsibility for the goods once they are deemed delivered to the address. When selecting a safe spot to leave goods take into consideration weather protection and nosy puppies!
- We offer excellent quality products at market-leading prices, with discounted door-to-door delivery across Australia. Accordingly, our delivery offer is based on a single courier/driver unloading packaged products to a driveway, loading dock, or other ground floor area immediately adjacent to the delivery vehicle.
- For heavy or bulky items, somebody must be available to assist the driver with unloading. If you are unable to arrange this, call us on 1800 640 524 and we may be able to make alternative arrangements for you.
- The courier drivers are not our employees and are not required to carry your equipment to your desired location.
- If you have a specific delivery requirement then please contact us on 1800 640 524 and we will do what we can to accommodate your needs.
- You will receive an email on the day your order is dispatched. Within the email you will be provided with a consignment/tracking number. This will allow you to go online and track the transit of your delivery.
- To access the DFE couriers tracking system please visit www.directfreight.com.au and enter your consignment number in the “where is it?” box on the front page or call DFE customer services on 1300 347 397. By calling you should be able to narrow your delivery time down to a 2 hour window.
- For information on Australia Post deliveries please call customer service on 137678 or track online at http://auspost.com.au/track/
Dispatch of your order will depend on what you have ordered and stock availability.
- Generally orders are dispatched within 1 – 7 business days and you will be notified by email when it leaves. Should your order be urgent, just call us on 1800 640 524 and we will advise earliest dispatch.
- Special order items as specified on the website are on a 12 week delivery schedule.
- Firm.n.Fold Powerlift tables (that excludes the Budget Elite range) are all made to order so generally run on a 2 – 4 week delivery schedule.
- Should you place an order for an out of stock item, you will be contacted straight away to advise of any delivery delays.
- For ‘Available on back order’ items please contact us for an approximate despatch time.
Please find estimated delivery times below. These times are estimated from the time the product leaves the warehouse.
Sydney metro 1 day
All other regions 2 – 4 days
Brisbane & Gold Coast 1 day
Sunshine Coast to Cairns 2 – 3 days
All other regions 3 – 5 days
Adelaide metro 4 days
All other regions 5 – 6 days
Melbourne metro 2 – 3 days
All other regions 3 – 5 days
All regions 5 – 7 days
All regions 3 days
Perth metro 5 days
All other regions 5 – 10 days
All regions 5 – 10 days
Whilst every effort is made to work within these parameters deliveries are made by a third party transport company not associated with Firm.n.Fold, so we can only give these times as an estimate.
Freight outside of Australia
We can ship internationally, please contact us on 1800 640 524 or email [email protected] for a quote.
Non-receipt of a sent parcel
If a sent parcel has not been received by you please contact our office. Firm.n.Fold cannot be held responsible for non-delivery in situations where the customer has entered incorrect or incomplete delivery address details. Please ensure that you enter your address details correctly and in full. We recommend that you double-check the delivery details displayed in your order review at the checkout.
In situations where the correct address information has been provided and goods have not been delivered, we will either re-order and resend the order, or issue a refund, 21 days after the initial parcel was sent. This gives us time to resolve any delivery issues and recover the article if it has been mishandled or returned to us by Australia Post or the courier.
Insurance and Damages
All goods are covered for loss or damage whilst in transit. If your item is damaged or short delivered it is crucial that you write ‘DAMAGED’ or “SHORT DELIVERED” on the CONSIGNMENT (delivery) note when you sign for the order. In signing for the item without writing this you are agreeing that the item has been delivered in full & in good condition. As a result we will not be able to hold the courier responsible for any loss or damage.
In the event of failed delivery such that the item is returned to us, then the buyer will be responsible for the cost of the return carriage. The transport company will always attempt delivery more than once before the delivery fails.
- Any time or date for delivery stated by Firm.n.Fold shall be treated as an estimate only. While every effort will be made to dispatch goods within the timescale quoted no liability can be accepted by Firm.n.Fold for failure to deliver within the quoted times or within any specific time period. Firm.n.Fold shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including consequential loss or loss of profit) arising directly or indirectly from any delay in the delivery of all or any of the goods howsoever caused.
- Firm.n.Fold will accept no liability for shortages or damage to goods unless the Customer notes the shortage or damage at the time of delivery on the consignment note. Where this is not possible, write “STI” (subject to inspection) on the delivery note or terminal. You will then be required to notify Firm.n.Fold via email within 48 hours of receipt of the goods.
- The Customer shall be bound to accept the goods when they are tendered for delivery by the Transport Company and delivery shall be deemed to have taken place when the goods have been signed for by the customer or someone on their behalf at the nominated delivery address or left with an ATL whereupon the risks of loss, breakage or any other damage whatsoever shall pass to the Customer.
- If for any reason the Customer cannot accept delivery of the goods for more than 7 days after the product is available for delivery the Company may either elect to store the goods pending their actual delivery and the Customer shall be liable to the Company for the costs (including insurance) of so doing but the Company shall be under no obligation to insure the goods in storage and the risk of any loss or damage to the goods howsoever arising shall be borne by the Customer, or if the period of storage exceeds 60 days may elect to sell the goods at the best price readily obtainable and (after deducting all reasonable storage and selling expenses) account to the Customer for the excess over the price under the contract or charge the Customer for any shortfall below the price under the contract.
- Where access to the delivery address is limited or additional equipment is required to complete delivery of the goods, additional charges to cover the full costs of these services plus administrative costs may apply.
- If, after the initial delivery is attempted, an item is returned to us because the customer failed to contact the couriers, any refund will be less the original delivery cost or $30, whichever is greater plus the cost of returning to us which is equal to the original delivery cost or $30, whichever is greater.